FM7 Resort Hotel

FM7 Resort Hotel Rates and Deals

FM7 Resort Hotel Cengkareng Reviews

Chartreuse77 Chartreu…
Conveniently located near the airport Jun 11, 2012
Arriving in Jakarta around midnight would prompt me to choose a hotel in closest proximity to the airport. Since I travel with my family, we would want to have a good night's sleep after a red eye flight. After going through reviews and forums, I finally decided to book our stay at FM7 Resort Hotel. Another plus factor is that they offer a free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and vice versa. We were picked up at the airport on time and was brought to the airport via their resort-owned van.

We had a smooth check in at the hotel and since our visit to Jakarta is on a DIY basis, I was also keen on booking for a short day tour to get a glimpse and feel of Jakarta. I talked with one of their front desk officer to assist me to get a day tour and they recommended the GrayLine tours which caters to number of tour packages. I was able to choose one of their packages but come to payment time, I had a hard time explaining my payment option to the staff since my bills were both USD and Rupiah. I was quite confused with their money conversion policies so we had spent quite along time discussing until we finally settled our payment.

Our room was located at the ground floor area on the left side of the lobby. I have noticed the colorfully painted hallway as we approached our room. The room is huge and spacious and very clean as well. I particularly like the use of stone tiles/slabs in the flooring which makes it minimalist yet classy. I also like the bathroom because of the simple steamlined design of glass and stone. The amenities were complete and functional.

Buffet breakfast at the ground floor begins as early as 4am which was called the light breakfast. I like the variety of breakfast choices that they serve from the beverages to the main course.

This is one hotel that indeed offers maximal relaxation after a red eye flight so definitely I'd recommend this to family and friends who'd like to visit Jakarta.
Lobby of the hotel
iramalama iramalama
FM7 near the airport Jul 12, 2008
This hotel is in a funny location to be called a resort, considering it is surrounded by car mechanics. That said, it is quite classy looking, and the minimalist design in the room is also attractive. The all glass bathroom is a favorite of mine. The rooms are big and beds very comfortable. The staff is exceptional, and the free airport shuttle is a bonus too as many guests choose to stay here to remain close to the airport (as venturing from central Jakarta to get an early morning flight can be a bit risky with traffic or flooded airport-bound roads). There is room service from the resort's Malaysian restaurant (and it is good food). The only downside is that there is nothing to see in the area. But if you are just looking to have a pampered stay close to the airport, this is a great option.
Bed at FM7 Jakarta
Bathroom at FM7 Jakarta

FM7 Resort Hotel Overview

The FM7 Resort Hotel is situated next to the Jakarta International Airport. While this does afford easy access to this major transportation hub, it also allows the hotel's guests to enjoy some distance from the hustle and bustle of the city at large. The Jakarta International Airport is approximately one mile from the FM7 Resort Hotel.

Among the just under 250 rooms at the FM7 Resort Hotel there are non-smoking options available. Every room is air-conditioned. There is daily newspaper service provided to guests. The private baths are provided with hairdryers and a work desk is included in the room.

The FM7 Resort Hotel contains numerous amenities including shops situated right at the hotel. There is a coffee shop, a bar and meeting facilities available to guests of the hotel. The hotel can arrange laundry and dry cleaning services. There is also a fitness center which includes an indoor pool, a Jacuzzi, a gym, a steam room and a sauna. There are gardens onsite, as well.

FM7 Resort Hotel Amenities

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower