FA Cup Final

Wembley National Stadium Ltd, Wembley, United Kingdom

FA Cup Final Wembley Reviews

funinuk funinuk
May 19, 2007
To many people I know, this would be their worst nightmare! Being surrounded by English yobs, yelling, screaming, chanting, expensive food and drinks, crowds and FOOTBALL!

But for me it was a once in a lifetime chance to see 2 of the best teams in the world play in the first final at the new Wembley Stadium.

The atmosphere was electric! The anticipation was fired up and the stadium was ready for the challenge of 90,000 sreaming fans.

Our seats were so much better than we expected! We were practically on the halfwayline in the higest tier, so could see the whole pitch and could just make out the players.

Prince William announced the stadium officially open and football ledgends paraded around the pitch before the Wembley hymn and the national anthem were sung.

The game was a bit boring (this, I was expecting) and the defence on both sides was not letting any chances go by. The game ran into extra time and this was a lot more exciting, a slide by Ryan Giggs nearly sealed a win for United but was ruled out, then Didier Drogba who had gone for goal a few times during the match, managed to lob one over the keeper as he went out for the ball in the closing minutes of second half extra time.

The Chelsea end (where we sat) erupted into cheers while the United fans sat in silence.

When the game ended the United end cleared quickley while the winning team paraded around the pitch and accepted the FA Cup from the Prince and started the celebrations
Man U end
The Arch
Half way line seats!
jeanhee717 says:
I am so jealous!! I would have given a finger to have been there!! hahaha
Posted on: Jun 27, 2007