F-Bar and Lounge

www.fbardelhi.com - 011 2611 0101

F-Bar and Lounge New Delhi Reviews

sonik_delhi sonik_de…
F Bar May 30, 2011
Best place in delhi to go out for drink and dance , this is best place to party and location is easy to access from anywhere in delhi. starts a 12am in the night goes upto 5 in the morning. good place to meet new ppl and ppl are openminded and relax at this bar
TravellinChic Travelli…
Fab Club Nov 26, 2010
F Bar & Lounge actually stands for Fashion Bar and Lounge :)

This is in The Ashok Hotel and by the time you get out of the car to the lobby, you'll start to like it. It has a grand lobby and some interesting artpieces.

You go up to the F Bar and walk in some short hallway to reach it.

When we got to the entrance of F Bar, one of our male friends asked with a guy sitting outside if we could come in..I believe he must be the manager or something :P The seated man motioned to the people manning the entrance and we went towards it where we were shackled..kidding! They put some sticker bracelet on us :P We entered and it has lounges and the main dancefloor is where the DJ is playing. The people are fashionably dressed and some guys and girls are beautiful. There are foreign looking people but most are locals. There are more boys than girls and we were getting a lot of attention as we entered :P

They asked me again for drinks and I asked for cranberry juice bec I'm so thirsty and a bit tipsy so I figured I shouldnt be drinking anymore :P However, our friend was naughty and he gave me cranberry cocktail..There was little alcohol..but still there was alcohol!

At some point in the night I needed to go to the bathroom and there is a girl sitting near the door. Another girl was comforting her and she was saying she cant breathe. Other girls, including my new Manipuri friend told her to go outside for a breath of fresh air but she wouldnt move. After I'm done, I found them trying to help the girl to throw up. They said it will help her feel better. I waited outside as I was feeling unbalanced myself :P After a while, my Manipuri friend remarked that girls shouldn't have way too much to drink and end up like that.

When we got back to the dancefloor, I was checking my bag and realized my mobile is not there. They asked me what's wrong and I told them I lost my mobile. They asked where and I said I don't remember except that the last I used it is in Setz. They tried to call it and it was ringing so we were thinking maybe somebody hasnt found it yet or maybe I just dropped it in one of the cars.

I said it's ok as we really cant do much anyway and I dont want to ruin the night so said we just check it later in the cars we used.

After some time, we called it a night and I was struggling to walk straight :P

We checked the car and didnt find my mobile and so we decided we should ask the other friend who left earlier so he could check his car if I dropped it there.

They were teasing me to have a photo of being so sad about losing my mobile but I was laughing so much I didnt made a good one :P I don't know...alcohol makes me laugh :P
Dancing at F Bar