Eyecon@Copenhagen Airport

Copenhagen, Denmark

Eyecon@Copenhagen Airport Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Nov 18, 2007
Eyecon is the Spanish Restaurant at the Copenhagen airport. I ate their because it became apparent that I would just have to cope with an expensive meal, because even the sandwiches in duty free cost twice what they would in the city and five times what they would in the rest of Europe. I didn't regret it at all.

Firstly, the service was excellent. Friendly staff, and the food was on the table in ten minutes. Normally, this would worry me a bit. But the food was excellent - I had duck breast and prawns (the cheapest thing to do was to choose two dishes from the "tapas menu"- not really tapas in the spanish sense of the word, more like a tasting menu) which came with potatoes, carpacio of fennel and sweet chilli sauce. The duck was tender and the prawns were juicy, nothing was dry, and the potatoes were excellent. I had a glass of wine and was slightly surprised when it turned up, because it was huge. Service was good but not intrusive, i didn't have to make a fuss to get my bill, and there was no stress about running late for my flight.

If you find yourself in Copenhagen airport, and want a final treat, this is quite a good one to have.

Check Copenhagen Hotel Deals