Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios

Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Rates and Deals

Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Reviews

effortlesszenist effortle…
Racism is live and well at Extended Stay Deluxe in Orlando Jul 24, 2010
I have stayed at over 50 different Extended Stay Hotels and I generally really like them. This is the first time I ran upon blatant racism.

I paid $84 at Extended Stay Deluxe at Universal Studios and its the first racist hotel I have ever encountered. I experienced blatant racism by a black person? Yep, you got it. A black person is treating people of color poorly.

The staff wasn't professional, had attitude and required me to give a deposit on top of my credit card. I was told I may trash the room? I have never paid a deposit to any of the 50 Extended Stays over the last 10 years... just the one in the African American and Latino area in Orlando. Once I went out, I realized the area was of color and I realized why I was treated poorly.

Very sad. Also, they didn't want to give me a room until I threatened them. I had a reservation, my bathtub wasn't working, they don't provide security for your valuable (they assume you don't have valuables)and the hotel ws very loud.

I can't recommend this hotel at this time.
effortlesszenist says:
I decided to send them love... we treat people as we are treated. Smiling
Posted on: Sep 01, 2010
Glynnes says:
Wow! I would spend some time reporting them to Headquarters/Main office. How can we go forward if we can't be civil and treat each other like human beings.
Sad behaviour for this day and age.
Posted on: Jul 30, 2010

Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Overview

Location.
Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - Universal Studios is located in Orlando's Universal Orlando - International Drive North neighborhood, close to Orlando Premium Outlets International Drive, Universal Studios Orlando, and Universal's Islands of Adventure. Nearby points of interest also include Wet 'n Wild and Universal CityWalk.

Hotel Features.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This hotel has a business center and offers business services. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast in the lobby. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.

Guestrooms.
122 air-conditioned guestrooms at Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - Universal Studios feature coffee/tea makers and windows that open. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. All rooms include separate sitting areas along with desks and ergonomic chairs. Kitchens include stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and dishwashers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have free movie channels and DVD players. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available weekly.

Notifications and Fees:

The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)

The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.

Notifications and Fees:

You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.

Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower