Extended Stay America White Plains / Elmsford

Extended Stay America White Plains / Elmsford Rates and Deals

Extended Stay America White Plains / Elmsford Reviews

spidermonkey624 spidermo…
Feb 11, 2008
For two hundred dollars a night, this was the worst hotel I ever stayed in. The door didn't lock except for the chain, you had to go down to the ghetto lobby to get shampoo and conditioner and the employees had no idea what they were talking about. They have a parking garage which is quite dangerous at night and it was quite frightening. As soon as I walked into the hallway my room was in I smelled pot.

I had an interview the next morning and had a friend with me. The night I got there two employees told me I could have a late checkout, and that morning 1 told me I could and that she would alert the manager. At 9:05, when I was at my interview, my friend called to say they were kicking her out of the room. My friend is in a wheelchair and they made her pack all of our stuff and sit in the lobby. It was one of my worst hotel experiences ever.

Extended Stay America White Plains / Elmsford Overview

Location.
Extended Stay America White Plains - Elmsford is located in Elmsford, close to Westchester Broadway Theatre, Westchester County Center, and New York Medical College. Nearby points of interest also include Jacob Purdy House and Galleria at White Plains.

Hotel Features.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.

Guestrooms.
136 air-conditioned guestrooms at Extended Stay America White Plains - Elmsford feature coffee/tea makers and windows that open. Kitchens include microwaves, refrigerators, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered weekly and guests may request wake-up calls.

The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby, fees may apply.

Extended Stay America White Plains / Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower