Extended Stay America St Louis Airport

Check Saint Louis Hotel Deals

Extended Stay America St Louis Airport Saint Louis Reviews

bigmac993 bigmac993
"Good Value Hotel" Jan 06, 2013
I stayed at this hotel for almost 2 weeks. I moved here from another hotel nearby because of the weekly rates, about $285. I enjoyed my stay here and did not see any of the things listed in some of the negative reviews about this place. It is true that there was some noise in the evening with some partying going on but it did not bother me much because I usually went to sleep with the TV on since I had been out of the country and tried to catch up on American TV shows. Another reason I moved here was the kitchen. I like to cook, especially breakfast, and had been traveling for 3 months and was really tired of eating in restaurants. The kitchen was not the cleanest and the pans were beat up some but what the hey! There was a nice laundry facility, not new, but adequate. The carpet in the halls and elevator was not too clean but what can be expected in a low cost hotel. This hotel is located away from shopping and not many places to eat nearby so a car is advisable. One thing stands out in my memory, we received our air tickets earlier than expected and had to leave before the second week I had paid for was over. I explained to the front desk staff what had happened and they refunded to my credit card the portion of the week I did not use! I was shocked and very appreciative.

I am happy I stayed here, it was comfortable and I saved a lot of money.

I recommend this hotel to all TB travelers.

Check Saint Louis Hotel Deals