Extended Stay America Hotel Chicago Midway Bedford Park

Extended Stay America Hotel Chicago Midway Bedford Park Rates and Deals

Extended Stay America Hotel Chicago Midway Bedford Park Reviews

IsisCold IsisCold
Worked for Me and My Small Fam Apr 05, 2010
I am a Chicago native who wanted to depart from the uncomfortable futons of friends and family, and opted to put us (a family of 4--with 2 small children) up in a hotel. We knew we'd hardly be there, so this place worked perfectly for what we needed: a comfortable, private place to crash. I appreciated the mini-kitchen, especially since our youngest is 8 months old. It was helpful to be able to make his bottles and warm them as if we were at home. We chose a double-bed room, which kills mom and dad's privacy, but was a small price to pay for our $42/night rate!

This is definitely a case where you get what you pay for. I appreciated the fact that the chain recognizes this, and admits it on their website--saying that they market to the traveler (like me!) who doesn't intend to spend much time in the hotel, so would not find work out facilities and a pool of much use. My only dislike was that they charge you $5 per night for WiFi, which I cannot possibly live without. The desk clerk was nice enough to offer this to us at no charge, which was a pleasant surprise and added to my contentment. :)

All in all, I feel like: you are in CHICAGO!! Hanging in the room should not be the thing you spend much of your time doing. The studio apartment style makes for a comfortable and convenient stay, but at a fraction of the cost! The hotel is close to the airport, for Midway travelers, but you will find it to be a haul from all the things Chicago tourists plan to visit... still and all, you would be about 15 minutes up the road from I55, which would have you in downtown Chicago in 15 minutes. Hey, as a Chicago native (for 28 years), I always say: everything in Chicago is 30 minutes away. :)

Happy Travels!

Extended Stay America Hotel Chicago Midway Bedford Park Overview

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Extended Stay America Hotel Chicago Midway Bedford Park offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Rooms are air conditioned and feature an iron, a refrigerator and a full kitchen. Free wireless internet access is available. If access is a concern, prospective guests will be pleased to hear the hotel provides wheelchair access. Also included in the rooms are premium movie channels and a telephone.

Hawthorne Works Museum, Beverly Country Club and Westfield Chicago Ridge are within driving distance of the Extended Stay America Hotel Chicago Midway Bedford Park. The Plaza can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Chicago Executive Airport (PWK) is a 90 minute drive from the hotel. Friendly front desk staff are on hand to provide assistance to patrons, happily handling any requests or questions during the course of your stay. Balzekas Museum of Lithuanian Culture, Our Savior's Lutheran Church and Marquette Park are within a 10 minute drive.

Extended Stay America Hotel Chicago Midway Amenities

• Computer
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower