Explore Eritrea Travel and Tours

explore-eritrea.com - +291-1-125555/ 120259/ 202840

Explore Eritrea Travel and Tours Asmara Reviews

DAO DAO
The Best Tour Agency in Africa Mar 02, 2017
Perfect. This is the best word I can use to describe the service, skills and hospitality of these fantastic folks. The first thing you will find with Explore Eritrea Travel & Tours is that they answer emails immediately. They also can and will tailor your tour to you and what you want to do. I gave them 8 days and they gave me Eritrea. When I arrived at 4am, Alam the Guide and Ephraim the driver were waiting for me with smiles and a warm welcome. For the next 8 days they made sure everything ran on time, that my days were filled with adventures and that I enjoyed every minute. Alam is an amazing guide who can converse with people of multiple tribes and an encyclopaedic knowledge of Eritrea. As we drove through the cities, mountains and hills Alam kept me fully informed on the history, culture, cuisine, flora and fauna of this picturesque country.

Ephraim was a great driver. He drove the massive 4x4 with skill and in a safe manner at all times. He told me one day that it was better to get there safe rather than fast. The other great thing is that whenever we saw wild animals he was quick to stop so we could get photos. I enjoyed his driving and his company.

Alam and Explore made sure that I had good hotels, good restaurants and had no issues at all. The few times there were some minor difficulties, Alam ensured it all went smoothly. I knew the night before the full schedule and timings for the next day and he and Ephraim never missed a beat. We were always on time, saw all the promised sights and saw a few bonus sights along the way.

I cannot recommend Explore Eritrea Travel & Tours enough. Eritrea is best explored through and agency and this is the best agency. The owners also asked me to rate their services my last night. It was easy to tell them that I rated them a 10 out of 10. I also gave them a VT Award to recognise their amazing services.

I loved every minute of my adventure. I gave Alam and Ephraim a big hug when I left. Well done Explore Eritrea!

Check Asmara Hotel Deals