Expedia Excursions

Seattle, Washington

Expedia Excursions Seattle Reviews

aelder2259 aelder22…
Thai Travel Card / Power Snorkel Apr 04, 2009
When I booked my trip to Thailand through Hotels.com, they partnered with Expedia for the excursions. Expedia booked all my excursions through Power Snorkel on a Thai Travel Card (sounds complicated, doesn't it?). I'm not sure who actually gets the credit...Hotels.com, Expedia.com, or Power Snorkel, but I would recommend booking the tours online with any of them since my experience has been so positive.

Booking my tours was easy and I've had to contact customer service many times to make changes and get info. I couldn't remember my pick-up times and they not only faxed info on all my tours to my hotel, but followed it up with a phone call. I needed to cancel one tour and again the agent called me to confirm.

Within Thailand, different agencies ran the different tours. All had great guides, but they all want to drop you off at the jewelry factory to try and get you to buy stuff (they probably get a commission). If you're wise to this, though, just tell them you don't want to go and they will listen. On one tour, the whole van of tourists had already been to the jewelry factory and we all said NO.

Check Seattle Hotel Deals