Executive Surf Club

(361) 884-7873

Executive Surf Club Corpus Christi Reviews

vances vances
Jun 03, 2006
Just enjoyed Kris Kristofferson tonight at this venue...how many fabulous acts can they grab for this small bar/eatery nestled in downtown Corpus Christi? The music is enjoyed outdoors year-round in our tropical climate, and I can't express how amazing it is to be enjoying superb acts while tilting your head up to absorb the stars and moon!The tables here are surf boards and they have an expansive selection of beer on tap. I think you know this kind of place appeals to you. I enjoy just scanning the wall that features autographed photos of all the legendary performers who have played here over the years. And just next door is the only music store I visit any longer (that isn't on the internet), Surf Club Records. How many music stores include a free Surf Museum??? (surfing is another popular atraction of Corpus)If you are fortunate enough to visit these fair environs, please consult the local paper and determine if another legend is playing...then just enjoy the music and company of friendly folks attending the event!
brandy says:
Right on! I love the Surf Club!! It was one of my favorite places to go just hang out, sit back, and relax when I lived there. Some great music...in a great setting!
Posted on: Jul 08, 2007