Executive Inn & Suites West Columbia

631 South Columbia Drive, West Columbia, TX, USA

Check West Columbia Hotel Deals

Executive Inn & Suites West Columbia Reviews

Best Budget Choice in Town Dec 14, 2017
I find West Columbia to be an interesting town; but I had been here before and it had been a really long day driving numerous back roads and visiting a number of small towns. Do not get me wrong, I enjoy exploring the small towns immensely but by the time I got to West Columbia, it was late and I was tired so I just wanted a room for the night so I could relax. I was even hungrier than I was tired though so a stop at the excellent Baytown Seafood for dinner was my first priority. Now options for accommodations in West Columbia are pretty limited (two motels and a “resort”). I spotted the Executive Inn and it looked okay. $65 with a discount as of December 2017 (prices vary due to weekend/weekday, seasons, special events, and other factors). The motel has a few extras like a seasonal outdoor pool (closed in December), and they serve a continental breakfast which helped start my day of okay the next morning. My room was fairly pretty, and had a few extras like a small refrigerator and a microwave, a decent TV with one channel of Home Box Office, and a pretty comfortable bed. Cleanliness was pretty good inside but only average outside. The younger guy at the front desk was nice and professional. This is a better choice than the America’s Best Value across the street.
Executive Inn - West Columbia
Outdoor Pool
My Room
My Room

Executive Inn & Suites West Columbia Overview

The Executive Inn & Suites is located in West Columbia.

Hotel Features.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers business services. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.

Air conditioned guestrooms at The Executive Inn & Suites feature coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Accommodations include refrigerators and microwaves. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have satellite channels.

Executive Inn & Suites Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels