Excellent Tourism Service in Baguio

Excellent Tourism Service in Baguio - Kuya Danny's name card

Excellent Tourism Service in Baguio Baguio City Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
Service at Their Best and Polite Frontliners Dec 10, 2014
During our recent trip to Baguio (November 28-30, 2014), I can say I can give two thumbs up to the tourism services there. The two tourism frontliners who assisted us really have helping hands. Of course someone would say, they must do that because it is their duty to assist tourist visiting their place, but I found them more than just that. They really have golden hearts.

To be specific, I am referring to Kuya Ernie and Kuya Baste whom I mentioned in my blogs here. (I hope the rest of their group possesses the same characters as they are).

I am so confident to post their details here as I feel they are always ready to assist:

Kuya Danny

Danilo S. Datoc

Mobile : 0920-534-6723

Kuya Baste (Ernie)

Ernie J. Sebastian

Mobile : 0919-584-8438

Aside from the usual assistance they did for transport and accommodations, they are also connected to some tour operators that offer the same price as what you can get from the hotel. And because of their kind assistance to us when we arrived, we got the city and outskirt tour package from them.

Maraming salamat Kuya Ernie and Kuya Baste! (many thanks to both of you).
Kuya Danny's name card
other services they offer
Kuya Baste's call card
other services they offer
cotton_foam says:
definitely, Uncle A!!
Posted on: Dec 30, 2014
Caliber-A says:
that's why I posted it here, i hope it helps those who want to go to Baguio and need assistance. they really are kind enough to assist.
Posted on: Dec 29, 2014
cotton_foam says:
I agree with Martin! This is very helpful!
Posted on: Dec 29, 2014