Evropa Hotel

Evropa Hotel Rates and Deals

Evropa Hotel Podgorica Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Nice convenient hotel May 15, 2015
Surprisingly nice hotel considering it's location near the train and bus stations. It's steps from the stations, and not far from the center.

Very friendly and welcoming staff.

Everything is small, halls, rooms, bathroom.

However it looks like it has been recently renovated, with new furniture. Their use of space is excellent!

I had a single room, and it was small but I just needed a place to sleep for the night. Bed was very comfortable. It also had a small desk, small frigde, wardrobe, new TV.

Bathroom with shower was also small, but clean.

Great value for money!
single bed
small bathroom with shower
single room
Fitnessguru729 Fitnessg…
Hotel Evropa Podgorica! Aug 09, 2013
I had the chance to get to Podgorica and I stayed at Hotel Evropa last year. I was very impressed with the room and bathroom and location. I worked out with locals at the local gym which was an experience. The front desk attendant was extremely helpful on where to work out and where to get food. My travel buddy and I also ate at the hotel and the food was very good being in a small hotel restaurant. I would recommend staying at Hotel Evropa during your stay in Podgorica! www.hotelevropa.co.me

Evropa Hotel Overview

Set in central Podgorica, the Evropa Hotel is within a 10 minute walk from Mall of Montenegro. The hotel offers a tour desk and free Wi-Fi as well as a business centre, a car rental desk and a sauna.

Evropa Hotel Amenities

• Wake-up Service
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower