Everything For Everyone

Lima, Peru

Everything For Everyone Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Everything for Everyone @ Lima May 04, 2009
Well, there are plenty of things to do in Lima. I guess it depends on what are you looking for. Sure you have to try the Pisco Sours. For that go to Las Huaringas aka Pisco Place (in Brujas de Cachiche Restaurant), they have the best - try the different flavors, but be careful :)

If you want to have a beer, just cheap - nothing fancy, you can go to Calle de Las Pizzas in Miraflores. In that case I'll prefer to go to La Noche in Barranco. The bohemian environment is cooler there.

If you want to dance, you can go to Larcomar, to Aura or there is another one downstairs. There are plenty of restaurants, bar, pubs in this mall.

If you are looking for something quieter, maybe just a couple of drinks, listen to great music, chat, go to Cala in front of the beach. This is a lounge. Mmmm, you'll have many things to do over there. Feel free to contact me if you need further assistance. In order to give you THE tips, let me know what you're looking for.

Have fun!
yadilitta says:
hehehe, always helping my fellow travelers :P
Posted on: May 04, 2009

my future travels.

Posted on: Oct 17, 2007
yadilitta says:
De nada!
I'm glad I helped you. If you need anything else, feel free to ask. Have a nice time in Lima :)
Posted on: Oct 17, 2007