Evergreen Guest House

Evergreen Guest House Rates and Deals

Evergreen Guest House Budapest Reviews

Suzanne28_89 Suzanne2…
Comfort in the city center Apr 25, 2011
Ideal place for a citytrip!

The owner stays in the hotel herself and is always willing to help you and provide you with information! Before you arrive you also get a detailed explanation on how to get there, really saves you a lot of work!

When we arrived she was very helpful and open. She quickly explained how everything works and showed us the room. Because we arrived late she offered to make a reservation in a local restaurant with a discount! a very nice guesture

The rooms are spacious and beautiful, always clean and also quit for the city center. The bathroom is rather small but practical. Towels are provided.The toilet is in a seperate space and when you turn on the light an air vent starts to work,which is an extra perk.

Breakfast is great, she offers a simple breakfast with all you need to start your day. If you would miss something you can bring it with you, no problem. If you want to sleep in and eat breakfast after hours that's also possible if you warn her in advance! this to me is real service and made my stay there even better!

The location to me was perfect! we were right in the city center but still the noise didn't bother us. All the tram lines stopped nearby! You can also find a huge shoppingmall nearby for food supplies or a little shopping, one can also find a moviecenter there, english spoken movies available!! and it only costs around 3 euro's. Several restaurants and bars can be found within walking distace and there also is a very good and cheap internetcafé at a few minutes walking!

Do watch out when you take a cab because the different companies offer very different prices! my tip is to ask some locals for a good number, it will really save you a lot of money!

Overall i really enjoyed my trip and i would go back there anytime!
the hotel sign