Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal

Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal - Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking

Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal Reviews

RaveenS3981 RaveenS3…
Amazing Views and a lifetime adventure Aug 28, 2016
Everest Base camp Trek is great adventure for you if you love trekking and adventure. Everest Base Camp Trek is a once in a lifetime experience with an adventure of the highest sort. The trek leads you through the beautiful Khumbhu valley, spectacular Everest High Passes and stunning Sherpa Villages leading you towards the Base camp of the Mighty Everest at 5430 meters. The Everest region is understandably one of the world's most popular and spectacular hiking destinations.

If you are looking for an adventure of lifetime give it a go. Plan your trip well before you reach there :)
Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking
paullovestrek paullove…
Amazing experience Nov 03, 2014
For those of us who are not mountain climbers, Everest Base Camp (EBC) is as close as we can get to the highest place on Planet Earth. Getting there is not easy but it's definitely worth the effort. I suggest spending the night, either at the marginally adequate government guest house across the road from the Rongphu Monastery, or at the tent city a little further up the road (bring your own sleeping bags). Arriving in the afternoon and spending the night will provide more opportunities to view the mountain. But, of course, there is no guarantee. During our trip in mid June, the mountain played hide-and-seek with the clouds on the first day we were there. But the next morning it was gloriously clear and we had near-perfect conditions for viewing and photography.
mathewray mathewray
Everest Base Camp Trek Aug 29, 2011
The first trek of my life was in Nepal,with my wife in 2005.Duration 3 weeks,Keshab as our guide became a real friend and he was always ready to resolve any problem.Second time in 2008,again with my wife and Keshab of course.Even in cases of health problems,Keshab showed an outstanding behavior!I hope to do my third trek this autumn and I suggest you that his experience is enough for a safe and charming adventure with Broad Adventure.After 6 years a great friendship created between us and nowadays he is much more than one of the best Nepali guides!Wish you all,Gods of Nepal,always by your side.
Nepal Map