Eurostars Madrid Tower

Eurostars Madrid Tower Rates and Deals

Eurostars Madrid Tower Reviews

Chokk Chokk
An amazing hotel Jun 18, 2010
I had booked a trip to Madrid a couple of months earlier and it turned out to be just after my trip to Nicaragua. I had been quite uncertain about leaving until I saw the weather forecast for Copenhagen that weekend; then there was no doubt about leaving.

I had not booked anything so the day before I was suppose to leave I checked and found a fabulous offer on the five star hotel Eurostars Madrid Tower: two nights for 200€ instead of the normal of 1200€.

I took a taxi from Madrid airport which was only 20 euro and I arrived at an impressive building that could have been in New York. The hotel was amazing; it was situated on the first 30 floors of the 70 floor skyscraper.

The hall was not large but it was classy and all in black; the receptionist was swift and I quickly got my key for the room on 26th floor.

As I entered my room I was certain that I had done the right thing in booking this room. The walls were filled with small plates covered with leader, which looked nice. The bed was amazing and so was the view. The bathroom was likewise classy kept in brown glittering small tiles. The most amazing was the glass wall in to the room and therefore also the view from the 26th floor; it was possible to sit in the bathtub and check out the view.

The following morning I checked out the breakfast and there is something nice about enjoying a breakfast on a Saturday morning on the 30th floor. The view over the Madrid curvy mountains and looking at one of the mayor cities waking up was quite nice and the almost fully blue sky only added to the sensation.

I already knew the price of the breakfast when I entered (25.50 euro) but you only live once. I usually only go these places when I am able to get the breakfast with the room rate except when I am like now at a 5 star hotel and then just due to curiosity.

The breakfast was nice, the only thing I missed on display was a larger variance in bread and the chilled cava or champagne; I would have expected this for the price. Not that I would have taken a glass - no! Never!

The waiter was a bit alone and he couldn’t manage to clean the tables as soon as they were empty which didn’t give a good impression. Often it was the really nice tables with the view that were blocked and at the end of opening hour the breakfast, it was almost all tables.
The magnificent room
The room from the entrance
The bathroom with the window
The toilet and shower
portia says:
Nice review, great find on bargain too!
caleb_kreegan says:
Hope you liked my area ;)
lokababy lokababy
Luxury Hotel for business trips Feb 27, 2009
This new luxury Hotel is located in the new Madrid business area, not so far away from the center as you could think. The price varies from 200 €.

The Hotel has more than 400 rooms distributed between the 20 floors. Every room has a privileged view to the city or to the mountains (depending on the orientation).

There are different type of rooms, from the basic ('superior') to the 'presidential suite'. I slept in the superior, so I cannot talk about the rest. The bed was really comfortable and I specially liked the colours: wood panels, black, white, minimalist... The room was equiped with LCD TV, free wireless and it was very quiet.

The Hall was decorated with skyscraper models (remembering that you're inside one). I must be a skycrapers-ignorant because I didn't know more than a few of them :P

The restaurant allows you to eat while enjoying the mountains view and the Hotel also offers you a Wellness Club, but I didn't try :)
The building
Superior Room
Old sport city (not the main view…
caleb_kreegan says:
My neighbourhood!! :D

Eurostars Madrid Tower Overview

This accommodation in Madrid, Spain, the Eurostars Tower Madrid is situated on main Castellana Avenue, a priviledged area. It is in the Cuatro Tores Business Area which is the new business center of the capital of Spain. The Begona Metro is located only a short 100 meters from the hotel. The Eurostars Tower Hotel Madrid offers simple travel throughout the city with convenient, easy access to the nearby Chamartin Station, which offers quick access to the city center.

There are 475 guest rooms at the Eurostar Tower which includes 25 suites. All rooms offer fantastic views and have a variety of amenities to offer guests. All guest rooms are equipped with modern technology including an IP phone, a flat-screen television, air-conditioning, and there is also a pillow menu, a desk, coffee and tea makers and minibars.

The Eurostars Madrid Tower Madrid is a sophisticated hotel with a significant presence of art and culture throughout. The hotel houses a Turkish bath and sauna, a hydromassage Jacuzzi, free Wi-Fi, a gym and a restaurant. There are also on-site business services that offer 22 meeting rooms and lounges.

Eurostars Madrid Tower Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Designated Smoking Area
  • Bus Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Eurostars Madrid Tower

CTBA, KIO and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
A grey and later rainy day… Took the metro (station Begona, be careful to take the right exit!!) to CTBA (‘Cuatro Torres Business Area’, Four Towers Business Area). A business area in Madrid, c…Madrid Tower ) Torre de Crystal ( Crystal Tower ) Torre Sacyr - Vallehermoso (housing Hotel Eurostars Madrid Tower ) After a nice…

Check Eurostars Madrid Tower Rates and Deals