Eurostar

www.eurostar.com - +441233617575

Eurostar London Reviews

Lucas_J Lucas_J
Gourmet service aboard a top-class train Aug 27, 2010
The Eurostar trains are an experience in themselves. Although they ply a relatively short route, they're so well known for connecting continental Europe to England via an underground tunnel.

However, there's more to that experience. On board the train, especially while it is in the tunnel, you can relax, enjoying the menu in the buffet car located at the middle of the train, between the 1st and 2nd class sections (or, in Eurostar parlance, between Standard Class and Business / Leisure Select). The menu is varied and combines the best of organic food, with touches of British and French cuisine. The personnel is also wonderfully pleasant and welcoming.

My own experience of the dining car was marvellous, as I've met some very interesting people and had a good meal, before a business-filled day.

Related Travel Blogs About Eurostar

Current draft intinery
Weds 2nd April - arrive in UKThus 3rd AprFri 4th Apr - sightseeing in London. Sat 5th Apr - family birthday get together. Food & drink shopping. Sun 6th Apr - family lunch out, maybe Southend…Eurostar from London to Paris. Sat 12th Apr - Paris. Sun 13th Apr - Paris. Mon 14th Apr - Eurostar from Paris to London
643 days
That's how long I have to go before I leave on my trip to Europe.  That seems like an awfully long time.  It doesn't help if I say I have 22 months.  It's a shame that I have to wait s…London for 3 days Take Eurostar from London to Paris Spend 5 days in Paris (3 sightseeing, 2 day trips…
Early morning Eurostar to London
I woke up by 6am on Sunday morning and got ready. The whole town was empty! You could tell it was a Sunday morning. I thankfully took line 4 which took me all the way to Gare du Nord where I'd be boa…Eurostar home. At first I was a bit upset seeing such a huge crowd, but I was surprised at how quickly the queue was handled. no problems with customs…

Check London Hotel Deals