Eurostar Train - Paris to London

London, England

Eurostar Train - Paris to London Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
May 27, 2005
I'm writing this review to cover a very few items not covered in one I just read. My experience with this wonderful train ride was during our Spring 2005 trip.  It was a part of the Globus Tour we were on so I don't really know what the price was.  I do know that they were having trouble with some of their equipment the day we were traveling so it was necessary to go in on an individual basis and have our baggage scanned as we went through.  Then a fairly long wait in the station before boarding the train.

The trip itself was fast (at one point doing over 180 mph, verified by a GPS device one of our tour was carrying), very comfortable, and really quite amazing.

Not once did you feel like you were: 1. In a tunnel, 2. Under water, 3. Cramped at all.

The only thing I didn't like was the view coming into London, where the tagging and filthy language was absolutely horrible.
londonstudent says:
I found that the only time I was aware of the speed was when trying to stand up in the buffet while the train was on a bend - you really have to hold on tight!
Posted on: Nov 18, 2006

Related Travel Blogs About Eurostar Train - Paris to London

EuroTrip 2007: The Soundtrack*
Just as we were becoming fluent in British, we done went and switched countries and languages.   We arrived in gay Paris today.    We took the EuroStar train from London to Paris,…Paris today.     We took the EuroStar train from London to Paris , and it was quick, easy, and pretty…
Paris.. Je t'aime!
On the 15th of September 2011, we took the Eurostar train from London St Pancras to Paris Gare Du Nord. The journey took us a bout 2hrs 45mins. It is highly recommended to purchase the tickets online…Eurostar train from London St Pancras to Paris Gare Du Nord. The journey took us a bout 2hrs 45mins…
London Day 2 - Off To Paris?
Well day 2 in London is drawing to a close.  I've spent the past 2 days walking the entire town and seeing it all - and it is BEAUTIFUL!  THe only problem with London - it is EXPENSIVE! lol…EuroStar train to Paris to tomorrow afternoon at 3:30pm (london time) which will put me in Paris around…

Check London Hotel Deals