Europcar car rental in Minsk

+375 17 209 90 09

Europcar car rental in Minsk Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Getting a car with a short notice Jun 01, 2012
After failing to locate the Hertz office in Minsk, Hertz in Dublin decided that we should book a car at Europcar at their expenses. I must say it was a pretty strange experience not being able to find the Hertz office and also to get the feedback in Minsk that they been closed for years. I just can’t believe that this is the case. I am looking forward to hear the explanation as I been a satisfied customer at Hertz for years.

As there was nobody at the office of Europcar we started from the bottom again. I managed to find a phone number and I reached the managing director. He said that he could be there quite fast and that he for sure would help us, he would meet us in the lobby of Minsk Hotel. Some 15 minutes later he arrived and he turned out to be nice and helpful we were also going to hire car that otherwise would be standing there the whole weekend.

After signing various documents his colleague picked up the car that turned out to be a quite new Ford Fusion. I had rented one of these before in Nürnberg some years ago and it was an okay car but not more. Since the car found on short notice there was no gas on it and it was not cleaned. We didn’t care, we were just happy that we had a car.

The car worked well all days and we were luckily able to hand in the car at the Minsk airport in stead of in Minsk and that saved us for a 20 euro taxi ride to the airport. Returning the car was not the easiest but we found a guy in the arrival area and he came up to us in the departure area and took over the car. The Europcar price was quite expensive but it was also with short notice and we had no negotiation power, as we needed the car.
Getting Gas on our rental car

Check Minsk Hotel Deals