Europa-Park

www.europapark.com - 0180 5 776688 or 07822 776688

Europa-Park Rust Reviews

missandrea81 missandr…
Amusement Park with lots to offer Aug 22, 2012
I love, love, love Europapark!

Europapark has themed parts in, you guessed it, European countries style. There's Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Greece, Russia, and Scandinavia... I know I must be forgetting some or they've added a new one.

Every part is pretty typically designed in the country's picture and even has some typical food for that country. The food can be pricey to reasonable. I found the bakeries in "France" to be among the cheaper ones.

I've been here three times and enjoyed it every time. It can get crowded on weekends and during vacation time in Germany and nearby France. You might wanna check when those countries are on vacation from school and plan your visit accordingly.

The park itself has several hotels on site, kinda like Disney, but if those are booked I advise to check other local B&Bs and the usual hotel booking websites.

One day isn't enough to experience this park fully, but if you're only "test driving" it, you'll be fine.

My favorite rides are the ones that involve water. There are several of those: Scandinavian rafting, Greek's Poseidon, and the newer one who's name I can't remember in Spain. So much fun if you can last the wait times. There's always a pretty accurate time estimate posted at the end of the line.
Between "France" and "Switzerland"
"Russia"
"Scandinavia"
One of the newest roller coasters
missandrea81 says:
It actually isn't. There are no loops in it. It just goes up, up, up for a while, then it goes down really quickly and then a couple of turns and another steep drop. I love it! I recommend getting in the first row. It has a separate line.
Posted on: Aug 25, 2012
Paulovic says:
Sounds scary! Haha!
Posted on: Aug 25, 2012
missandrea81 says:
Very true. Somebody called the rides lame. They're not lame. They have the fastest roller coaster in Europe. The "Silverstar" developed by Mercedes Benz. :D
Posted on: Aug 24, 2012