Europa Hotel Schwerin

Europa Hotel Schwerin Rates and Deals

Europa Hotel Schwerin Reviews

Bennezze Bennezze
Grumpy rude and unhelpful desk attendant! Sep 20, 2008
The hotel is approx 19 km off the main highway and 12 from town located in an industrial park right beside train tracks. The initial welcome was fine and we obtained our rooms quickly. Once in the rooms we noticed that one of them was not what was requested, instead of a double we were assigned a single, this was also corrected quickly. This is where it gets interesting, in the morning we decided to book online again for another night which we did, after a less than sufficient included breakfast we advised the desk attendant that we would stay another night. He looked around in his computer and printed my reservation and then annouced to me in a rude tone "no rooms" without further explanation. I explained to him I had booked with Expedia and that he should have the rooms, he replied "no, no rooms" he did not explain or volunteer any info so I said this means I have to go and he said "yes", he could of at least apoligized for this error. Let me say I travel alot and have written no reviews but I could not resist with this kind of service. For this reason I cannot recomend this supposed 4 star, it is more like a 3 with 1 star service. Sorry but I was disappointed, we verified even later during the day and this hotel remained available online with Expedia.

Europa Hotel Schwerin Overview

Schwerin TV Tower, Staatliches Museum Schwerin and Schwerin Castle are within a 20 minute drive from the Europa Hotel Schwerin. The hotel offers a tour desk and a swimming pool as well as conference room(s), a 24 hour reception and a sauna.

Guests can enjoy a drink and relax in the hotel's bar. Guests can order room service 24 hours a day.

Attractions close to the Europa Hotel Schwerin include the Mecklenburg State Theatre and Schwerin Sport- und Kongresshalle. The centre of Schwerin is 20 minutes away by car. The hotel is animal friendly.

Europa Hotel Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower