Eurolines

Paris, France

Eurolines Paris Reviews

nimic nimic
Eurolines Jun 23, 2011
Eurolines is your connection by bus across Europe! I've tried using Eurolines from Paris to Brussels, Brussels To Amsterdam & from Berlin to Prague.

There were times where the ticket prices were expensive, while there were times when it was cheap, lol

It depends on their sale season.

Overall, it's okay, comfortable for those of you going on a short journey.

They don't offer some services that was offered by Student agency : for example Free Wi-Fi.

There was a funny experience when the eurolines driver actually stopped his bus and fought with a passenger for using the bathroom without permission.

Other than that, everything was okay

I'll definitely take Eurolines again next time :-)

Related Travel Blogs About Eurolines

I'm the only person in history who spent 24 hours in Paris and never saw the Eiffel Tower.
So I catch a train to Paris from Lyon and figure that when I get to Paris, I should be able to find my way to London and ultimately Scotland.  I'm down to very, very little money and figure I mi…Paris and London, so woo hoo for Euroline busses! I get into Paris around 11 pm and I was thinking…
A day in Brussels
We headed for a road trip to Brussels which was quicker than I thought.  Four hours by Eurolines bus from Paris to Brussels was not really that long.  Things were quiet when we got to …Eurolines bus from Paris to Brussels was not really that long.  Things were quiet when we got to the city…
Virtual Tourist 3
There are 3 options to choose from Paris to Rome: 1. Taking a Euroline for EUR 56 travelling for almost a day. 2. Taking a overnight train from Paris at EUR 220 3. Taking a flight from ORY-FCO at …Paris to Rome: 1. Taking a Euroline for EUR 56 travelling for almost a day. 2. Taking a overnight train…

Check Paris Hotel Deals