Euro Youth Hotel and Krone

Euro Youth Hotel and Krone Rates and Deals

Euro Youth Hotel and Krone Bad Gastein Reviews

gingerpimpernel gingerpi…
Excellent Value Oct 17, 2010
Believe the hype this place is fantastic. Excellent value with a large breakfast buffet, superb, friendly staff and a location right next to the ski lift that can't be beat. The bar is an excellent place to unwind in the evening and serves good quality and reasonably priced meals. I had a fantastic time in Bad Gastein... I'll come back and I'll definitely stay at Euro Youth Hotel.

I only have one complaint about this place. On the day I left they were closing the entire hotel down for several weeks and I couldn't store my luggage anywhere for the day making my last day of skiing a bit awkward as I was living out of a railway station locker. This is a basic service that I have never been denied before (or since) at any hotel or hostel. This was right in the middle of the Easter holidays... madness!
Lasttraveller Lasttrav…
Enjoy hiking or skiing and saunas Dec 17, 2009
This place has lots of activities to do and the hostel can help you organise them or give you information. I came here twice.

First time I came was for hiking, I got upgraded to a private room and an extra night free, this was so great one of best hotels I stayed in.

The second time I came to ski as I had such a great time here and they offer special deals for skiing so it is very cheap!!!!!

I stayed in massive room, it was crowded but everyone was really chilled and nice and respectful, they have lockers if you want to use them too and a storage for skis and nothing got stollen while I was there, they let me borrow some gloves too.

The bar is nice and this place is way crowded in ski season summer it is quite as. It was Australia day went I went, I was very very ill but I went up on mountain in my board pants and tank top drinking beer still and DJ on top playing I come from Land Down under so I will not forget this place, you should come here it is great.
Aussie day bad gastien

Euro Youth Hotel and Krone Overview

In Bad Gastein’s Böckstein, the Euro Youth Hotel and Krone offers good value accommodation. The hotel offers a swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and a golf course as well as tennis courts, a safe-deposit box and a laundry service. It is ideally located in the town centre, only a couple of minutes from Bad Gastein Railway Station.

The Euro Youth Hotel and Krone provides free parking. Facilities include ski lockers and luggage storage. This hotel proudly comes with a pets welcomed policy. Confidently choose the Euro Youth Hotel and Krone for your next stay with the knowledge that you'll be ideally placed to take in Bad Gastein's popular range of nightlife attractions.

For the comfort of guests, the Euro Youth Hotel and Krone offers non-smoking rooms. Equipped to ensure a comfortable stay, rooms have a TV, cable / satellite channels and a safe.

The Euro Youth Hotel and Krone features an on-site restaurant, convenient for those preferring to eat in.

The Euro Youth Hotel and Krone is only a few steps from Felsentherme Spa. Salzburg Airport (SZG) is a 70 minute drive from the hotel. The hotel's multilingual staff will be glad to share local knowledge and help you organise your stay in Bad Gastein. Casino Bad Gastein and Bad Gastein Waterfall are within a 20-minute walk from the hotel.

Euro Youth Hotel and Krone Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Spa bath / Jacuzzi
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Dart Board
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower