Eurana Boutique Hotel

Eurana Boutique Hotel Rates and Deals

Eurana Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai Reviews

intellikat intellik…
Not Worth The Baht Jan 11, 2012
Eurana is located right next to Somphet Market, so the location (in my opinion) is the best thing about it. The pool is decent (although a loose underwater floodlight trailing in the water by its power cords was a bit ominous). I was upgraded to a "Deluxe" room, which for the price range really wasn't much larger or with more options than other rooms in the area for less. The included breakfast was buffet-style with a fair amount of choices (predominantly western) and was appreciated. The biggest annoyance was the (lack of) service. I arrived at 11am with a fair amount of luggage-- most hotels will accommodate an early arrival, especially if you are staying multiple days. Instead, I was told to return at 1pm. I returned at 3pm and the room was still not ready. One of the staff radioed to the cleaning crew to get the room ready as the other staff nervously giggled while one checked his profile on Facebook. There were several instances like this that indicated a lack of basic organisation and professionalism in the staff. One day, I left my key at the front desk while I biked up north for a few days. When I came back and asked for my key, it took a good 5 minutes (which is a long time when you know the key is sitting in front of you) for them to minimize Facebook and look for my name, ask me again, confer with one another, eventually find the key. When I left, they charged me 40 baht for mineral water I hadn't drunk... at that point I didn't want to bother arguing over $1 worth of drink and paid. If you required parking space, this was available, which might be a convenience, though not free overnight. Overall, I found it an unexceptional experience.
ratu ratu
Good Apr 10, 2009
We stayed there for the Songkran.

The Hotel is quite good, looks new, really good located, the bathroom is ok, just ok, and the bed... it's really bad coz you order a double bed and they let you 2 single beds... they open on the middle always!!

The breakfast is good, really complete, and they also come to the airport to pick you, I recommend this place to stay....

1000Baht per night on Songkran ;)

Eurana Boutique Hotel Overview

The heart of the gateway city and all of its cultural wonder lie around this hotel in Chiang Mai. The famous and diverse Night Bazaar is just down the street, as are many of temples, restaurants, authentic Thai shopping opportunities, and even the business district and university areas. There is also the Chang Mai Zoo near the Eurana Boutique Hotel, and the Suan Kaew Waterfall. The Eurana Boutique Hotel is just a short drive from the international airport and the major public railway station. Foot touring is the most popular form of travel here.

There are 72 guestrooms at the Eurana Boutique Hotel, each offering wireless Internet access, room service, valet laundry services, and optimal serenity.

The Eurana Boutique Hotel is just as its name suggests, a small though robustly elegantt facility with all the charm and cozy luxury of a large resort. The hotel offers a swimming pool, a restaurant, an outdoor tropical cocktail bar, a fitness room, and generous banquet and meeting facilities.

Eurana Boutique Hotel Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower