Etta's Seafood

2020 Western Avenue, Seattle, WA, USA

Etta's Seafood Seattle Reviews

rogers10 rogers10
Great Seafood Oct 25, 2008
Etta's, a casual Seattle fish house named after Tom and Jackie's daughter, Loretta, opened in 1995, just half a block north of the Pike Place Market. This is most probably my favorite place to eat when I am in the Pikes Market area. The seafood and the fish is truly the best that you can find. Many of the restaurants either cater to tourist or locals, this place really satisfies both crowds and there is a good mix around often. With tourist, come sometimes pricey items. The service is really good and all of the waiters tend to be very accommodating. They have private dining for groups which is pretty nice if you have a special function.

The big windows make it very easy to find. They seem to get you in pretty quickly, but don’t rush you to get out, so take your time and enjoy conversation with friends or just people watch over your coffee and desert.

Some of my favorites here include the fish and chips and the spicy salmon. Everyone loves the crab cakes, but I only find myself getting them when I am not too hungry for an entrée. You can also order their clam chowder which is very hearty and loaded with all the best ingredients.

They serve a pretty good breakfast that’s very filling. The weekend brunch makes for some good eating as well. I would give this place a very high recommendation.

Check Seattle Hotel Deals