Etnaland

095 791 3333

Etnaland Belpasso Reviews

spencersterlingtoto spencers…
Fun in the sun... and an active volcano close by Apr 17, 2015
Came here on a hot sunny summer day and was impressed with the whole thing! Took a taxi to get there as I was not familiar with the area and you would not have guessed that there is a waterpark in the middle of nothing! We paid 22 Euro's to get in and it was well worth those 22 Euro's. So many choices of what to do when you are inside. From riding the many water slides to just lounging on a beach chair. Spent most of the time relaxing in the beach chairs (4 Euro's to have the entire day) near the wave pool and then running into the pool when the horns rang because that means the waves were coming. I recommend not to go to the deep part of the pool when the waves start coming unless you know how to swim because I've seen the lifeguards pull out 4 to 5 people every hour because they were drowning. Great times!! especially during the summer time when it felt like there was thousands of people there. Even with so many people there , the long lines moved very fast and it will be your turn to drop down into the slides in no time. The slides I rode were all awesome!! The speeds of them were faster than what I thought it would be and was an excellent thrill!! Thinking about it makes me want to go there again!

Check Belpasso Hotel Deals