Etcetera Coffeehouse

Etcetera Coffeehouse - Outdoor seating in the garden

Etcetera Coffeehouse Paducah Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Best coffee and tea in town! Aug 15, 2011
I met up with a friend in Paducah and she brought me to what she claimed to be the best coffee and tea in town!

I have only tried one other coffee/tea place in Paducah, and after my experience at Etcetera I must wholly concur!

The place is beautiful brick building in the Paducah lower town art district. They pride themselves on their community involvement through their support of the local art scene. Artists post their work, musicians and poets hold slams and every friday they have an open mic night for writers to share their material.

Inside was very clean and full of natural light. you can choose from indoor our outdoor seating and while parents enjoy a fresh brewed cup of organic coffee the little ones can play with some toys in the corner or take Candy land off the bookshelf and enjoy a short game.

Free internet for patrons!!

ALso there is a sassy barista by the name of Tammy who my friend claims to be a drink guru! I let her choose my beverage for the visit. He looked at me hard and saw chilled black bubbletea with taro root.. I have to say it was pretty darn good and refreshing!! the taro root gave the tea a earthy spice flavoring that was addicting!! so I am convinced.. Tammy is a guru! :)
Outdoor seating in the garden
esterrene says: