Etap Manchester

Etap Manchester Reviews

sarahjayne87 sarahjay…
Etap Manchester - the 18-30 of english hotels Jun 03, 2011
Etap Manchester

I stayed here the end of May 2011 and paid £90 for the room which was shared between 3 people. There was quite a large group of us and we all booked quite well in advance to secure that price, as it can be pricey!

In the room we had a double bed, single bed (above the double, bunk bed style) and a bathroom, sort of! We had a toilet in a cupboard, a shower kind of in the room, with a glass door and a sink in the room. Make sure you are comfortable with the people you are staying with as its quite cozy and revealing (with the shower door)

There is a car park however a little hard to find a space arrive early! Its £3 a day apparently but I was never charged

I would explain this as the perfect spot to stay if your on a nightout, as I don’t think your be getting much of an early night. This is like university halls, full of young horny drunk teenagers roaming the halls – lock your doors. Haha.

perfect location with tram links right in front of the hotel, also has a retail park with lots of food outlets just across the road and a tesco express just down the road.

I would recommend this place and I would stay here again but only if I was on a night out!! As I mentioned previously :)

Check Manchester Hotel Deals