Etap Hotel Cannes Centre Ville

Etap Hotel Cannes Centre Ville Rates and Deals

Etap Hotel Cannes Centre Ville Reviews

EmEm EmEm
Hotel ibis budget Cannes Centre Ville Mar 10, 2017
Former Hotel Etap today is called Hotel ibis budget Cannes Centre Ville. Hotel has a great location near the corner with the Boulevard Carnot, which is a direct street to the city center: the Palais des Festivals, the Croisette and the beaches, within walking distance. It is only a two star hotel, but I would give it one more after my personal experience.

I stayed only a night here in a double room with large bed and had bed and breakfast service. There is free wifi access throughout the hotel and a garage for guests.

The price is cheap for the French standard. My room was small but it did not bother me at all as it was very light with a nice furniture, simple and served to its purpose. I was actually very satisfied with the room and slept very well that night. No noise at all from the street. The room was also equipped with flat screen TV. There was a private bathroom with a spacious shower and toilet and some shampoos with the hotel label. I had no complains at all on the staff or cleanliness.

In the morning I enjoyed my breakfast completely. There was everything for my taste. The restaurant is on the right from the reception and little( like everything in the hotel) with a cosy atmosphere. In the big opened fridge I could choose all what I usually have at my home from diary products to coldcut. Next to it was a hot tea and coffee machine, juice, fruit with and a cupboard full of nice cups, such we usually have at home. The bread sellection was also wide and among different kind of fresh rolls and croissants, there was, of course, the famous French bread. In delicious unlimited buffet were included some popular brend names such as Kellogg's cereals, Nutella, President butter, Danone yogurts, jams and honey.

It was the most interesting hotel among those cheaper where I stayed in my life. I recommend this hotel to everyone who is visiting Cannes for a night or more. I am sure you will be more than satisfied.
Ils1976 says:
I get hungry just reading what's for breakfast! :D
Posted on: Mar 11, 2017
loripori says:
We have often stayed at an IBIS too as they are always economical, clean and in good locations.
Posted on: Mar 10, 2017
Airpunk says:
Etap (or Ibis Budget) are actually quite nice for chain hotels.
Posted on: Mar 09, 2017

Etap Hotel Cannes Centre Ville Overview

The Etap Hotel Cannes Centre Ville is a wise choice for those looking for budget accommodation in Cannes during a business trip in the Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur department in the French region of Alpes-Maritimes. It is appropriate for those looking for an affordable hotel for the Cannes Film Festival or a holiday on the French Riviera. This hotel near Cannes train station is also just a short walk from Cannes beaches. It is also easily accessible from the A8 motorway which leads to Aix and Nice, and Marineland in Antibes-Juan-les-Pins (20 km). The hotel in within short walking distance from La Croisette with its reputed restaurants, cafes and boutiques. This air conditioned hotel in Cannes offers private parking, free wireless Internet access and a breakfast room. Etap Hotel Cannes Centre is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.

Etap Hotel Cannes Centre Ville Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower