Estadio Azteca

Mexico City, Mexico

Estadio Azteca Mexico City Reviews

ekthor ekthor
Jul 11, 2005
The first time I visited Mexico City, almost two years ago, one of the places I was most interested in visiting was Estadio Azteca. This place is a must visit to any football fan. Estadio azteca is the home os the Mexican National Team, América, and Atlante. It is not only the biggest stadium in Mexico, but also one of the biggest football stadiums in the world. In can be visited during the day and for a decently cheap price buy a ticket for a tour of it. The tour walks you through its museum with a lot of historic items from Club America. This tour also lets you into the field, the changing rooms and the stands while you get to hear the history of this footballing landmark. I really enjoyed my visit and if I had arrived a few hours earlier I might've been able to watch a friendly. This tour is certainly reccomended to everyone who likes football and visits Mexico City. After the tour, you get the chance to purchase some souvenirs if you want.
brendah27 says:
Hola.. a mi si me toco ver un partido del America, pero no sabia que habia tours.. me hubiera gustado tomarla.. el partido fue increible, creo que hicimos la hola mas grande que yo he visto.. ;-).. saludos..
Posted on: Aug 07, 2007
renelc says:
No sabia que habia un tour que podias tomar para el visitar el estadio, espero un dia darme una escapada al defectuoso para visitarlo
Posted on: May 13, 2007
Eric says:
Good idea for a blog! I've been trying to keep track of stuff around California/Los Angeles too, and I'm constantly surprised about how much there is to see and do in my own hometown.
Posted on: May 04, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Estadio Azteca

GOAL AMERICA!! Estadio Azteca - America V Pachuca
Sept 13th, we went to the mighty Aztec Stadium...or the Estadio Azteca as the Mexicanas call it. It is an impressive, huge stadium that holds a massive 120,000 people!!! That's like twice the size of…Estadio Azteca as the Mexican´s call it. It is an impressive, huge stadium that holds a massive 120,000 people!!! That´s like twice the size of the Millennium…

Check Mexico City Hotel Deals