Estadio 3 de Marzo

Patria, Zapopan, Mexico

Estadio 3 de Marzo Zapopan Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Not the best place for a concert Oct 01, 2010
3 de Marzo is the name of the stadium of my university, UAG. It's a rather small, terrace-style (not numbered seats) stadium, which is ok if you to see play our team (Estudiantes Tecos), but I don't think I would recommend to go and see a musical event there.

Several of the world's greatest artists have performed there, like Metallica, Shakira, the Black Eyed Peas and Lady Gaga. But it's always the same story, since the ticket selling is general, only divided by field and terrace area, getting inside is usually a mess. It's not rare to see people sleeping outside the stadium to get good places. Also, it gets really packed inside and it's quite difficult to leave after the show is over. It is definitively not the most comfortable venue for that kind of events, and therefore I have never been to any musical event there, nor do I think I ever will. I am glad that KISS played in Arena VFG, a much better venue.
Tecos 3 de Marzo stadium
pacificscorpio says:
Remind her jaja.
Posted on: May 16, 2011
montecarlostar says:
I know! I am definitively waiting on Monica's picts of U2's concert!!
Posted on: May 15, 2011
pacificscorpio says:
I think monky(Monica) had it easy last week going to U2 at Azteca Stadium in Mexico!
Posted on: May 15, 2011