Estadi Nou Camp

902 18 99 00

Estadi Nou Camp Barcelona Reviews

EmEm EmEm
Mes Que Un Club Jan 04, 2017
If you find yourself in Barcelona, then a visit to Camp Nou Football Stadium is a must, both for men and women, whether you are a fan of Barça or not. The club found a permanent home at Les Corts, in which ground was inaugurated in 1922. Since then it was remodelled several times for Barça’s constantly growing number of spectators at matches. In 1982 the stadium played host to the opening ceremony and first game of the World Cup.

Entrance ticket for Camp Nou Experience costs 25 euro if you are visiting it in a group and you have permission to a panoramic view of the five star stadium and museum( Trophy Room, History, Messi Space). You can also buy it online to avoid queues. I did not go to a guided tour with one of guides, but I payed additional 5 euro for audioguides, which is only in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian language.

If you get lucky maybe you'll have a photo together with one of their players.

However, the best experience will be if you buy a ticket for a match and spend two hours watching it there.

Because it is really More Than a Club!
EmEm says:
I went there with my friends without any special interest for myself, but left it very fascinated. I know it is called soccer in the USA, but this stadium is in Europe where football has a longer tradition than over there. Hope that you'll have a chance to visit it too.
Posted on: Jan 08, 2017
Cho says:
I have been to Barcelona but didn't visit this stadium. However, a couple of years ago my daughter and grandson went there as part of my grandson's football (it's called soccer here in the US) training. They were very impressed with it!
Posted on: Jan 05, 2017
curdo1985 curdo1985
The best football stadium in the world Mar 06, 2011
Apart from Gaudi's masterpieces, the Camp Nou is another "must-see" attraction in Barcelona. Even though being a Man United fan myself I do get an extraordinary feeling when I'm at Old Trafford, but I have to admit that the Camp Nou is just the best football stadium in the world for anyone who tries to be a neutral judge for a couple of seconds.
alpgalip alpgalip
"Temple of the Catalans" Aug 19, 2009
Camp Nou is the official stadium of F.C. Barcelona football team. It is close to the center. We have gone there first night by subway. We went back to hotel by taxi and it was not expensive. We have waited long que to buy tickets. Barcelona was playing with Manchester City for friendly cup game. There were many people who was trying to sell black-market tickets. We were so excited to enter the dream stadium. It was the hugest stadium i have ever been in my life. We bought something to eat and drink. There were many tourist. It was not excited football but was great to watch Messi, Ibrahimovic, Iniesta, Puyol, Tevez and others.
Liselore_Verschuren Liselore…
Only interesting for football fans Mar 27, 2008
Camp Nou is the entire sports area that surrounds the stadium of FC Barcelona. You can take an unguided tour (it’s more a route you follow through the stadium), but the ticket office where you can get tickets for this tour can be hard to find. It’s actually hidden behind the fast food joint on the premises and lines in front of these box offices can be rather long. Next to that, the tickets are also quite expensive.

The tour starts with a fifteen to twenty minute long 3D movie. This movie is amusing, mainly because it is so bad. After you’ve survived this, you can walk the tour that leads through dressing rooms, bathrooms, the press room and of course the grandstand and the impressive football field at your own pace. The tour ends at the small museum where you can see all the cups FC Barcelona has won.

If you’re into football, Camp Nou is a must-see. For all others, this sight can be skipped without missing anything important.

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals