müllner hautpstr. 33, Salzburg, Austria - Telefon: 0 662 / 87 08 99

Esszimmer Salzburg Reviews

harleyd harleyd
Deliciousness Aug 27, 2009
This is a wonderful little restaurant in Salzburg. The menu changes weekly so there's always something new to try. This is an expensive place though (at least by my standards) with four menus all over 70 euros; and that's without the wine to go with each one. This is a fine dining restaurant so I wouldn't go walking in with jeans and a reservation would be a good idea. They also have a great patio area so take advantage of it if it's the season. As far as the food goes, it was the best dinner I've ever had while eating out! Everything is so delicately made and presented in a very appetizing way. I had the vegetarian menu when I was there. It included gazpacho, butternut squash ravioli, and a dessert platter full of chocolate goodies just to name a few. I can't remember how many courses there were, but it was over five and each one was paired with a different wine. None of the food is over-spiced or over-paired with other flavors. It is all so savory you can taste each ingredient in the dish. This is definitely a restaurant where the chef knows what he's doing and loves doing it. Overall, I would recommend this place if you've got some time and money to spare!

Check Salzburg Hotel Deals