Essaouira Hotels

Browse 15 Essaouira, Morocco hotel reviews for 132 Essaouira hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$64 - $220

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Essaouira

Safi Hotels101.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Essaouira Hotels and Deals

#1 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
KimEast says: "This Hotel is highly recommendable. I was there for 4 days by myself to enjoy so..."
$48
#2 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
polvandenwirre says: "The Riad Casa Lila was our favourite hotel during our trip in Morocco. It's loca..."
$71
#3 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
jhoc says: "Essaouira is a coastal city about 2.5 hours west of Marrakech. After 5 days of ..."
#4 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
Miranda-Maas says: "This riad was really perfect. The owner received us with an original mint tea an..."
3.5
$39
#5 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
jeanettestenersen says: "This hotel is only centered 100 meters away from the beach. It is nice to wake u..."
$66
#6 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
miesielove says: "This hotel is light at the beginning of the town. Rooms are neatly arranged. Onl..."
$33
#7 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
stefmuts says: "A bit outside the ancient city of Essaouira and a block away from the ocean this..."
$19
#8 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
sugarose says: "I love this little charming hotel. It was definitely a bang for my buck. I was s..."
#9 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
deneen1 says: "This hotel is on a main road, about a 15 minute walk from the medina. It's ok t..."
$18
#10 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
vixen2306 says: "Riad Erraounak Souiri is located in the New Town away from the busy city center...."
#11 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
sarahsan says: "Hotel Souiri is located inside the medina. The lobby looks very nice, but dont..."
$89
#12 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
layla478 says: "A cheap and smelly room I had so make sure you check the room first before payin..."
#13 of 132 hotels in Essaouira
wagslikeadog says: "I stayed 3 nights here in one of the upper level "suites" with massive private t..."
$42