Eskala hotels & resorts restaurants

Ngwesaung beach, Ngwe Saung, Myanmar

Eskala hotels & resorts restaurants Ngwe Saung Reviews

shavy shavy
International food were great May 18, 2017
As we staying at this hotel, we took the advantage of having dinner on our last night. Price is only in American dollars, but the nicest thing they accept credit cards. We do not have US dollar cash we're glad they accept visa card, however they charged 3% if paying with credit card

Choices of local and international food, looking to the menu which we have the same book in our room I already knew what to order. We were welcomed by one of attentive waiter, amazing how friendly staff in this resorts. It didn't take long to make a decision as we already knew what we like to eat. For entree we order one pizza to share, they only had seven pizza to choose, thus, we took a four season pizza.

For maindish I sticked to Italian, it is my favourite. I choose spaghetti carbonara, while Didier had a beef burger. While waited you can used the complimentary wifi, takes 15 minutes of waiting. The four season pizza is very good, I haven't expected to had such a good pizza there. A little later the chief came to asked about the pizza, we said to him we feel like we're dining in Italy ( he laugh )

After pizza we're waiting about 10 minutes for our maindish - my pasta cabonara served in a deep plate with garlic bread on top, is very delicious. Unbelievable how they prepared such a good pasta. Didier is happy with his beef burger, served with fries. He thought he will not have enough he order a basket of wedges and he hardly touched because his burger is too much for him

While we're eating the chief cook came, asked how is the food, we said to him you are a good cook and then he telling us about his previous job that he is a cook for so many years in Dubai at Atlantis resort, from there he learned a lot. A totoal price of 29$ for two person is cheaper than in Belgium for a decent food at restaurant and we're completely full.

Compare Mrauk U Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Ngwe Saung Map