Erlebnistherme Zillertal

05288 632400

Erlebnistherme Zillertal Fugen Reviews

genetravelling genetrav…
Wellness Spa in the Zillertal valley Mar 28, 2009
I wanted to take a day off from my rigourous holiday of snowboarding and partying so I decided to visit the 'best' wellness spa in the area. It was recommended to me by my hotel and a few locals.

I was looking forward to a bit of a swim, a play on the water slides, some various sauna, spas, relaxing and lounging around and a massage.

Unfortunately I was disappointed.

To start with, the place was overrun by screaming little kids.

The place is very new and well designed. The pool was pretty cool though, with lots to do and the water slide was excellent! However the water wasnt quite as warm as I'd have liked and there was no spa/jacuzzi to be seen in the place.

The sauna's were good with a large range to choose from (Turkish, Swedish, Finish, Light, temperate etc)

I also got a massage eventually after having to call the masseur in from her home!

The staff were particularly rude and unhelpful in typical Austrian style made you feel like you'd asked them to climb My Everest if you asked them a question.

I would not recommend making the journey to visit this place if you arent staying in Fugen. The local spa where you are will likely be good enough!

tschuess!