TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,001 travelers just like you!

ErikaMont
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Erika
Hometown: Montreal, Canada
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
Join Date: August 23, 2009
Contributions: ErikaMont has written about 66 places, shared 915 photos, left 751 comments, and smiled 1,443 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, French, Spanish, Chinese
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Living in Ecuador from July to Oct 2009
Living in London from May to August 2008
Profile
I love meeting new people and doing random things! I will take the opportunity to travel whenever I can. I think it definitely makes you more open minded to the different types of people, different things to do, and more appreciative of all the cultures and languages out there. I've visited a lot of places on my Must-See list but also have a ton more to see! Can't wait to keep traveling and maybe bump into a few of you along the way :)
safwaty says:
Hi there how r u doing ?
Posted on: Jul 04, 2017
Posted on: May 23, 2017

ErikaMont's Travel Blogs

TravBuddy Meet-Up in NYC- March 2014
Mar 10, 2014
Getting to meet some fabulous folk!
Overview 155 words 10 10 79
Cleveland February 2014
Feb 10, 2014
Lived in Cleveland (the city of Rock and Roll!) for 1 month
Overview 659 words 40 6 98
New York City- Multiple Visits
Feb 08, 2008 – Jan 11, 2014
"Start spreading the news I am leaving today I want to be a part of it New York, New York "
Overview 2,278 words 74 19 192

ErikaMont's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in New York, New York, USA
This hotel is very big. The best part of this hotel definitely is the location. You will not get…
Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Chicago, Illinois, USA
Great hotel, very fancy. Great service. Rooms are very comfortable. Well located- can walk to th…
Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in York, England, UK
Beautiful. Stunning. Great service. The rooms are large, spacious and has everything you could p…