Eri Beach & Village Hotel Hersonissos

Check hersonissos Hotel Deals

Eri Beach & Village Hotel Hersonissos Reviews

qexpres qexpres
Great location and not too expensive Jul 05, 2009
Back in June 2008 I went to Hersonissos (Crete) together with 3 other friends and we stayed at the Eri Beach Hotel.

It's a nice place by the sea. I can't quite remember how much we payed, but I think it wasn't too much for an all-inclusive stay at one of the apartments.

Inside our apartment we had a small hallway with a counter and a small cooker, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a bath/shower and a toilet. Oh, I almost forgot that there was a small balcony. There was a double bed in one bedroom and a normal bed plus a, what seemed to be a, spare bed in the other room. I was honored to be the chosen to sleep on the spare bed, of course. Our apartment wasn't much, but we spent most of our time outside anyway.

Eri Beach has one chlorinated pool, 2 saltwater pools and you are next to the very popular Star Beach. At Star Beach there is a strip of sand along the sea (be warned that there are almost no sandy beaches on Crete) and you can do a lot of exciting stuff like go bungee jumping, or parasailing. At night you're most likely to find a great party at Star Beach. I think it depends on in which building you're staying. At least we didn't have any trouble getting our rest when we needed it, even though my bed wasn't too comfy.

Another advantage of Eri is that you're close to the bus stop and after a short walk you're in the main shopping street with a lot of souvenir shops. Along the coast you can find lots of great restaurants.

Last, but not least, the place just looks very nice. Just take a look at the photo's. =)

This is my first review ever of anything, let alone in English.

I hope you like it.
The only chlorinated pool. It's re…
Saltwater pool.
Beautiful passage through Eri.
One of the bedrooms in our apartme…

Eri Beach & Village Hotel Hersonissos Overview

The Eri Beach & Village Hotel Hersonissos is located nearby to attractions like the main Hersonissos shopping center. It is also close to the town of Heraklion where the international airport is located. Besides this, the hotel offers guests easy access to the Star Beach Water Park and the beautiful Mediterranean beaches of the area. The Eri Beach & Village Hotel Hersonissos is easily accessible by car, and guests can park in the hotel’s on-site parking lot. Guests can also get around the surrounding area on foot or by bike, as many of the locals do.

The rooms of the Eri Beach & Village Hotel Hersonissos offer comforts and amenities like air conditioning and attached bathrooms with hair dryers. Each room includes a television and a safety deposit box, as well.

Guests of the Eri Beach & Village Hotel Hersonissos can enjoy an on-site restaurant, which offers a breakfast buffet each morning. The hotel also features an on-site mini-market where guests can pick up necessities, and it features a television room and an Internet kiosk. Besides this, guests can enjoy an outdoor pool with a nearby pool bar, and families with children can enjoy the playground and kids’ club.

Eri Beach & Village Hotel Amenities