Erawan Tea Room

Bangkok, Thailand

Erawan Tea Room Bangkok Reviews

spicyricecake spicyric…
Delightful Afternoon Tea Jan 04, 2013
Erawan Tea Room, located at Grand Hyatt in Bangkok, is a luxurious restaurant and great place to go to for a meal or afternoon tea.

It was afternoon when we went, and the place was pretty busy. The room is decorated with expensive furniture and paintings.

We ordered an Afternoon Tea Set to share between my friend and I. At 220 Baht, this was more expensive than many meals we've encountered in Bangkok. However, it's worth it because we got to taste many delicious desserts and pastries.

When the food was brought out, we were pleasantly surprised at the arrangement. Included in the tea set were sticks of pork (satay), small dumplings, chicken in a puff. The sweet plate included taro rice pudding, bean paste buns, sweet biscuit, chocolate pudding, and various fruits.

We also ordered a mango sticky rice, which was excellent. The rice was creamy and sweet, and the mango was ripe.

We had a choice of a drink to accompany the platter, and I had the lemongrass tea topped with sweet syrup, which is refreshing.
Sweets/fruits platter
Satay and meats platter
Lemongrass tea
mdfehmel mdfehmel
Awesome Thai Food May 21, 2008
If you are as passionate about Thai food as I am than you will want to be sure to come here. My Thai agent comes here often, which vouches for the quality and authenticity of this fine restaurant. I stated with the Thai iced tea that was out of this world. That was really the only thing I ordered all night. My Thai host took care of that part and nothing that was presented on the table was anything less than outstanding. As a 2 in 1 review, the Thai place in the J.W. Marriott is also spectacular.
The look on my face describes it a…
What a beautiful meal this was.
Business dinner - Bangkok, Novembe…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals