Equity Point London

Equity Point London Rates and Deals

Equity Point London Reviews

Donny_1982 Donny_19…
Good location and Decent Price May 18, 2011
Equity point Hostel had a lot of positives and negatives. One of the plusses was Location. Equity point made getting around London extremely easy especially to and from the Airport. You take one train (The Heathrow Express) and it takes you directly to Paddington station which is two or three blocks from the hostel. It’s also only about 2 blocks away from the tube station as well.

Before staying here I had check out a lot of reviews and saw a lot of pictures of this hostel and some where a little deceitful. A lot of the pictures I saw showed the lobby and rooms as being fairly decent in size, but I must say that everything in this place is very small. Small hallways, small lobby, small bathrooms, and small rooms. The hallways are so small only one person can fit down them at a time.

The rooms were decent but the ensuite restroom was not very clean. A lot of the front desk staff did not speak English so it was rather difficult to make request and ask questions.

As far as safety there was always security at the doors as you entered at night. Wi-Fi and internet is offered but there is a charge for it.

If I had to stay here again I probably would just for the convince of location.
henryqhe henryqhe
clean affordable and short walk to Paddington station Jun 19, 2011
While it is not in the middle of the busiest districts in London, it is next to a relatively lively neighborhood with lots of restaurants and pubs. It is very affordable and clean, and it is a very short walk to Paddington station which makes the rest of the city extremely accessible.
jlchatham jlchatham
London Hostel Sep 02, 2010
I spent two nights in this hostel in London. It's located about two blocks from Paddington Station so turned out to be a pretty good base from which to explore London.

It's a fairly good size hostel and seemed clean and well looked after throughout.

I ended up leaving something behind that I really needed and I was able to exchange a few emails quite quickly to ensure it was saved so I could return and get it. I just happened to be coming back to London so swung by and picked it up, something I was very grateful for.

I'd stay again.