Envy Ultra Lounge

600 West Longview Avenue, Stockton, CA, USA

Envy Ultra Lounge Stockton Reviews

glendaz glendaz
Jan 11, 2008
Hidden behind Midas, what was once known as "The Backdoor" now stands Envy Ultra Lounge. Though it may be called an ultra lounge Envy only has seating along one corner aside from and next to VIP. The bar is long with bartenders that can make your "poison".. Music is good and the atmosphere is great. Before I would have to go out of town to go to a "Club" environment. With places like Flynns or Brandenbergs, it was more of a Bar with dance floor feel. Envy , though they may be lacking in space, makes up for it in atmosphere. I like to finally have a place to take my friends visiting from out of town. Check it out..I think you'll have a good time.

Cover is $10.00 starting at either 9pm or 10pm depending on the day. A dress code is also enforced. Check out their Myspace for more information.
girls night @ Envy
worldcitizen says:
I went to UOP and some of my friends in Stockton were telling me about this place. Too bad it wasn't around when I was there! It seems like a few interesting nightlife places have popped up since I graduated.
Posted on: Jan 12, 2008