Envoy Club Apartments New York City

Envoy Club Apartments New York City Rates and Deals

Envoy Club Apartments New York City Reviews

kyuri18 kyuri18
Would never go back!! Aug 06, 2009
This hotel is situated in Murray Hill which is within walking distance of the NYU Medical Center. The best thing about this hotel is the full kitchen with utensils, refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave. If you are tired of eating out and want to arrange meals on your own, this hotel would be a pretty good option.

However, the other aspects of this hotel were all negative. There was no bell boy when I got there, and I had to wait 10 minutes to check in as there was no one at the front desk. I of course had to carry my suitcase on my own, and the room was dark, smelly, and not well cleaned. The bed was uncomfortable and the comforter smelled bad. The quality of the toiletries and the towel were not good as well, and I was stunned that the shower head was all rusty and moldy. I requested to change my room, but they insisted the rust and mold did not affect the quality of water and all rooms are the same anyway. I couldn’t stand it and had to cancel the rest of the nights atthe hotel and checked out the next day.

Even when I checked out, there was no one at the front desk and I had to wait for the person which I found so irritating. Needless to say, there was no one to hail a cab for me or help load my suitcase -- I had to do these things on my own too.

Envoy Club Apartments New York City Overview

This New York hotel is located nearby to many of the famous attractions of New York City, including shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. The hotel is close to Fifth Avenue, the Theater District, and Central Park, as well as some of the city’s museums and historical attractions. The Envoy Club Apartments New York City is easily accessible on foot or on the city’s excellent public transportation systems.

The rooms of this hotel are all apartment style, and they offer guests kitchens where they can create their own meals. The hotel’s rooms all offer flat-screen televisions with cable channels and DVD players, and all of the rooms have wireless Internet access. The hotel offers studios, one bedrooms, and two bedrooms, all of which have en suite bathrooms with hair dryers.

The Envoy Club Apartments New York City offers guests affordable accommodation and plenty of amenities, including a fitness center and solarium. The hotel provides daily housekeeping services as well as a rooftop deck overlooking the East River and a cinema room where guests can relax.

Envoy Club Apartments New York City Amenities

• Fitness Room/Gym
  • Elevator / Lift
  • Air Conditioned
  • Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Sauna
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Envoy Club Apartments New York City Rates and Deals