Envies de Saison

63, Lille, France
Envies de Saison - Unique European design style
Envies de Saison - When I opened the toilet door, was surprised! I thought I entered the kitchen instead of toilet:P
Envies de Saison - Interesting utensils design!
Envies de Saison - Interesting utensils design!
Envies de Saison - This is the real mirror!

Envies de Saison Lille Reviews

KeikoCreative KeikoCre…
Nice sandwich cafe Aug 18, 2008
After walking for quite some time around the city centre of Lille, we came across this sandwich cafe - Envies de Saison.

Was thinking of having a small bite and drinks for a recharge of power level, so we enter the cafe and standing infront of the counter.

Not knowing what is the specialities of this cafe, so I asked the counter staff.

The counter staff recommended a 'burger sandwich', a burger sandwich... I thought for a moment...ok shall try that!

I placed order for cold drinks and 'a burger sandwich' and a cake.

So we headed upstairs and got us a comfortable seats, relax, and wait for our small bites to be delivered!

Was not too long to wait for the delivery of the snack on our table.

First thing that came to me was - oh the sandwich smells nice;)

Have a small bite and mm... ma ma mia!

Oh the taste is so delicious and is definitely unforgettable, I'm not sure what kind of bread they used, seems like a panini, they put the whole thing in the toasti machine to let the cheese melt onto the burger and is very well blended with the vege in the sandwich!

The cost of the sandwich is a couple of euro, not that expensive.

I would highly recommend this sandwich cafe to all of u.
Unique European design style