Ensenada, Mexico

Ensenada, Mexico Reviews

cimtech cimtech
Day Trip to Ensenada, Mexico May 27, 2015
Ensenada, Mexico

I just booked a bus tour going to Ensenada, Mexico from San Diego on Saturday part of a long weekend. I drove down to San Diego from Los Angeles the day before. Spent the night in a nice little hotel. The tour collector van picked me up from the hotel very early in the morning and brought me to Cruise Ship Terminal at Harbor Drive, San Diego from where I got on to a big Coach USA bus.

Ensenada is only 80 miles south of San Diego about 70 miles from the US/Mexico border. I left the car at my hotel as I wanted to just sit back and relax with less stress. I also able to enjoy the beautiful view of the Pacific ocean on route to our destination.

There are lot to do in Ensenada, I tried Mexican food which was delicious but could not get to the nightlife part as the tour bus was scheduled to return at 5:00 PM. It was a beautiful sea port town, one of the largest on the Baja Peninsula best for relaxation and excellent outdoor recreation activities. Surfing, sea kayaking and horseback riding was much popular at that moment. I did try local beer but passed the wine testing offered by the nearby vineyards. Even it was a very shot day trip still it did not disappoint me.

I have always seen the Mexican border crossing in a film but It was also exciting for me to cross the border in person. Overall, my decision to go there by Bus as a good choice, which also included a nice lunch and margarita.
Mexico!
The Mexican Flag flying high!
This is my bus to Ensenada !
Little crowded due to the long wee…
hanleyscot says:
I really have the urge for Mexican food now. haha!
Posted on: Jun 02, 2015