Enjoy Salou

Salou, Spain

Enjoy Salou Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
typical Spanish night club - latin & house Jan 16, 2012
It's a club in Salou where mostly Spanish people come, even in summertime when it's very touristic. Staff is nice, costs are average. Nice music. There's a live DJ every night. A lot of the times it's a DJ from the Netherlands.

The bar is central of the club. The staff is friendly, but some of them only speak Spanish which is not so easy for visitors. Sometimes they have sexy dancers in the club. It's most crowded in the weekends, but mostly by people who live in the area and not tourists.

I used to work there for a summer. It was the summer of 2005!! What a great experience it was! Together with people from Spain, France, The Netherlands and me being from Belgium, it was a great multicultural experience. We had a hard time because the work was so hard, doing long hours as club promotors in the streets of Salou and on the beach in daytime, but we got bounded big time. I missed them all so much when I came back!

It's already a few years ago by now, but I will never forget that summer in Salou, with all those friends. I still am in touch with few of them. One of the best experiences. I enjoyed Salou!
Entrance of the club.
DJ Kicken from the Netherlands, re…
my colleagues & I after work at th…

Check Salou Hotel Deals