Empress Hotel Taipei

Empress Hotel Taipei Rates and Deals

Empress Hotel Taipei Reviews

kelaurel kelaurel
Good value for price Jul 14, 2011
I found my room to be clean & well maintained - sheets were changed every day & housekeeping changed towels daily as well. Also there is cable & free internet in the rooms. The staff was friendly and able to speak a little English. It's also only 2km from the city center and about a 15 minute walk to the subway station.
carolinz carolinz
Dec 24, 2008
The location is a little far from the nearest MRT station, around 10 to 15 mins walk. We got lost the first day we were there, but we remembered our way quick enough. It gives us a neighborhood kind of feeling.

The receptionists were very friendly and helpful, they helped us with getting information from the Onsen we wanted to visit.

The room was very comfy, although I felt a little bit weird to share the same bed with someone though not a girl. Thought we could get a seperate bed. Room is clean and the most important thing is the toilet is clean too!

TV with all the channels available, and free internet! Lucky for me that I brought my laptop over there. :)

Food were great too! Japanese western style cuisine for breakfast. and we realized that the hotel has a lot of Japanese and people from Hong Kong.

Overall, even though this hotel is great, I didn't stay there the second time. Because I decided not to stay in any hotels in Taipei, instead, I rented apartment, it's much more cost-saving! :)

Empress Hotel Taipei Overview

This Taipei hotel is located in the Chung-Shan District, an area that is rich with human culture, fine art museums, galleries, and pubs. The Empress Hotel Taipei is located in the center of the city, but the environment is quiet. The MRT Yuan station and Taipei Fine Arts Museum are both within walking distance of the hotel. Located in the heart of Taipei, the Empress Hotel Taipei has many different forms of transportation available. It is within walking distance of the MRT Yuan Shan station, and only 10 minutes from the Taipei Main station. The domestic airport is 15 minutes away.

There are 68 comfortable guestrooms and suites in the Empress Hotel Taipei for its guests. The hotel offers delicious meals and fast service for those staying with them.

The Empress Hotel Taipei is a modern 8-floor building, and has a restaurant and coffee shop located on the lobby level. A business center is located directly beside the lobby, which is especially appealing to business travelers. Any banquet and conference arrangements are taken care of by a dedicated team on staff. There are several leisure facilities that are available to guests as well.

Empress Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Shower

Related Travel Blogs About Empress Hotel Taipei

Our First Trip to Taipei, Taiwan 2008
Okay, I gotta say that this entry is a little bit 1 year and 4 months too late to post. But this trip was my most memorable one, and I can still imagine myself back in 2008; my first trip to Taipei w…Taipei City and took a cab to our hotel, Empress Hotel. By the time we checked into our hotel

Check Empress Hotel Rates and Deals