Empresa de Transportes Salazar

Av. Javier Prado Este #1093 - Urb. Sta Catalina, Lima, Peru

Empresa de Transportes Salazar Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Empresa de Transportes Salazar Jun 04, 2010
I usually travel with 2 bus companies, the most expensive ones because I'm always concerned about safety. This time and since there was any option left, I decided to go out of my bubble and took this bus, what a nice surprise!

They have different routes, but mostly to the Center Highlands and Rainforest. I took the bus to their most popular destination: Huancayo. They leave Lima twice a day to this city.

The bus was comfortable and the station is very well located, not in an unsafe place in Lima. The service from the staff was very good too. A friend had a problem with delayed departure, but they were punctual when we left to Huancayo. And most important, it was safe. We arrived on time in our destination and the driver drove carefully.

It was considerably cheaper than my fav bus company, about 50%. Do not expect too much comfort, but still ok, specially for a ride not that long. They should work on the entertainment they offer.

Anyway, it was a good experience and we took this bus in our way back to Lima too.
at the bus station in Lima
bus ticket