Emirates Airlines to Dubai

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Emirates Airlines to Dubai Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Unparalleled service across the atlantic Mar 11, 2009
The best trans-atlantic carrier on the market: If you have flown Emirates to any of it's over 100 destinations you will agree with me that it is one of the best International passenger flight carriers. Their direct airbus service out of New York to Dubai is unmatched by any other.

EMIRATES airlines is the seventh largest ailine in the world in terms of interanational passager carriage. It is currently the largest airline in the middle east and at the rate of it's current growth will soon be competing with larger international carriers for largest worl airline. For 10 years I have flown Emirates because of the service and on time departures. As always I booked my flight a head of time and got a great deal of under $1500 to Africa from New York.

The past three years I have faithfully flown Emirates airlines back home to Uganda and arrived feeling like a business class traveler because the seeting arrangement is so comfortable for a carrier so big.

Last year (2008 ) I travelled home with my daughter for the summer and flew Emirates out of New York directly to Dubai on a night flight. We were able to sleep through the night portion of the journey: Plenty leg room and reclining chairs with individualized TV infront of each seat. Three course meals and unlimited drinks ranging from Water to champagne at no cost. I took two bottles of red wine and was soon dozing off after dinner was completed. Over 100 movie choices during the course of a 14 hour nonstop flight, nothing better for a journey so great across the sky. The flight attendants were professional and particularly attentive to passengers with children and the elderly. We had a large group of business people aboard, but it seem the number of children in the economy class was large too. My daughter made 3 friends in an 8 hour period. I highly recommend this carrier. My advice is one and only one, take advantage of the advance purchase and their prices are unbeatable.
Me at checkin counters
danny291 says:
I have a good friend who works for Emirates
Posted on: Mar 28, 2009
Africancrab says:
Vikram, that is sad because I have not had bad service on Emirates, I do hope I never get bad service. I do remember however havinf a few issues with their reservations tea in New York
Posted on: Mar 03, 2009
Vikram says:
I'm hit or miss as far as EK are concerned. Some flights are great, some are terrible with terrible food and terrible service.
Posted on: Feb 19, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Emirates Airlines to Dubai

Overnight at Millennium Airport Hotel - Dubai
June 01, 2008: One of the longest transatlantic flights I have taken in a long while, well not really because last year I did the same leg. I wonder why this time if felt extremely long. New York (JF…Dubai , Emirates Airlines booked my daughter and I, into the commercial wing (the recently upgraded wing of the Millennium…
Full of Eastern promise
Cities grow in size, shape, stature and renown, some at a snail's pace, and others at such breakneck speed that you wonder exactly what kind of money and work ethic is behind all the speedy urbani…Dubai with Emirates airline was a simple two-step process, and even for a seasoned traveller, it really is hard…

Check Dubai Hotel Deals